Employment Application Process
Hiring begins for Faculty for the next school year in the Spring or as we become aware of openings. Positions will be posted here as the need arises. Summer school positions are posted as needed. Coaching staff are hired throughout the year. Check back often for current job openings.
Elementary | Middle School | High School Teaching Opportunities
- Student Accounts Specialist, Full Time, 12-month, Starts March 1st, Salary: DOE
- On-call Guest Teachers, K-12
Openings for 2023-2024 school year:
- Elementary Teachers
- HS Principal
- Grant Writer/Donor Development
- General Music
- Executive Secretary, 12 month position
- Special Ed Teacher
Please apply below using the Faculty/Staff Application and we will be in touch.
NEW DREAM CITY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL CAMPUS IN NORTH SCOTTSDALE CURRENT OPENINGS:
- We are currently fully staffed at our Scottsdale campus
Open Coaching Positions:
- Our coaching positions are fully staffed at this time
Please submit the coaching application below and we will be in touch.
PREK | PRESCHOOL | TODDLERS | INFANTS
CURRENT OPENINGS FOR PRESCHOOL
- 3’s Teacher Assistant’s: Full-time and part time positions available.
- Infants-PreK Floater position: Full-time
Candidates shall be flexible with schedules, loving, organized and be a team player. Minimum 6 months experience in a state licensed daycare highly preferred. Candidate shall hold a fingerprint clearance card and a current TB test with cleared results prior to starting work. These are 12-month positions, M-F. Hours to be determined by the director. Full health insurance benefits are offered for full time positions. Lead teachers shall hold an Associate’s Degree or CDA and have a minimum of 6 months experience working in a daycare setting. Rate of Pay: starting $15.00 DOE
Please apply below using the Faculty/Staff application and we will be in touch.