About Dream City Christian
Protecting and educating tomorrow’s Christian leaders
A letter from our Head of Schools
Every child is uniquely created by God. Our faculty and staff work to develop each child in their individual giftings. In addition to Christ centered classroom teaching, there are amazing weekly chapels that cover relevant topics specifically designed for each grade level.
The current political and spiritual climate in the country is in turmoil. Combined with the effects of social media, there is an overwhelming amount of misinformation at children’s fingertips. A well-established biblical world view is a must for every student. At Dream City Christian we are committed to prepare this generation for the challenges they are currently facing.
Head of Schools
Why Choose Us
Quality Christian Education for Phoenix Families
We build Christian leaders and scholars, prepared with a Biblical worldview, to live and thrive in a rapidly changing world.
Our vision is to provide a unified Christ-centered community, built on academic excellence. We do this by committing to four core values:
We strive to keep your children physically safe from harm with rigid security and protocols. With our caring staff and Christian worldview, they will also be emotionally and spiritually safe from the harmful teachings of the world.
Strong academics and excellence form the backbone of Dream City Christian. Your child will gain the learning and development needed to thrive.
Everything we do is based on sound, Biblical teaching. From our athletics, classrooms, and after-school activities, students are immersed in a Biblical, Christian worldview.
We are committed to giving your child the best education and supporting your Christian parenting. Love is patient and kind, and we bring this kind of Christian love and care to every interaction.
We are passionately committed to share the gospel of Jesus Christ with others through our lives with an intentional system of word and action.
We are passionately committed to serve others as Christ has served us, providing outstanding service to each other, students, families, and community.
We are passionately committed to lead as Jesus led, by developing, mentoring, and empowering others to reach their full potential in Christ.
We are passionately committed to build strong, healthy relationships with each other, students, families, church, and community.
We are passionately committed to carry out our mission and reach our vision with the highest level of integrity that glorifies God through all we do.
We are passionately committed to achieve the greatest levels of excellence in education, and in everything we do, being highly professional, innovative, creative, and effective.
Statement of Faith
The following is the doctrinal position held by Dream City Christian School. All personnel serving in any official school capacity are expected to personally hold to these convictions and teach them. All parents/guardians shall agree to our organization teaching these viewpoints (in an age-appropriate manner) to the students in an effort to instill values from a Biblical-worldview.
We believe the baptism of Holy Spirit is available to all believers. It is separate from salvation. Holy Spirit brings power to the believer to be effective witnesses for Jesus, as well as He blesses us with spiritual gifts for the encouragement of others and empowers us to yield the fruit of the Spirit. (Acts 1:4-5, 8:14-17; I Cor 12:7-11; Gal 5:22-23).
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, inerrant Word of God.
(2 Timothy 3:15-17; 2 Peter 1:21)
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30)
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33):
- His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35),
- His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; Hebrews 7:26),
- His miracles (John 2:11),
- His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9),
- His resurrection (John 11:25; 1 Corinthians 15:4),
- His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19), and
- His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11)
- We believe that it is the goal of every Christian to grow in spiritual maturity through obedience to the Word of God and the indwelling Holy Spirit. (Romans 8:13-14; 1 Corinthians 3:16; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; Ephesians 5:18; 1 Corinthians 12)
- We believe, according to His promise, that Jesus will physically return for His people. This truth has been revealed to provide the believer comfort and encouragement in his life. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 (ESV)
- We believe that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female. These two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God. (Gen. 1:26-27) Rejection of one’s biological sex is a rejection of the image of God within that person.
- We believe that term “marriage” has only one meaning: the uniting of one man one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture. (Gen. 2:18-25). We believe that God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between a man and a woman who are married to each other. (1 Cor 6:18, 7:2-5; Heb 13:4). We believe that God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged in outside of a marriage between a man and woman.
- We believe that any form of sexual immorality (including adultery, fornication, homosexual behavior, bisexual conduct, bestiality, incest, and use of pornography) is sinful and offensive to God. (Matt. 15:18-20; 1 Cor 6:9-10)
- We believe that in order to preserve the function and integrity of Dream City Christian School as a local Body of Christ, and to provide a biblical role model to the Dream City Christian community, it is imperative that all persons employed by Dream City Christian School in any capacity, or who serve as volunteers, agree to and abide by this Statement of Marriage, Gender, and Sexuality. (Matt 5:16; Phil 2:14-16; 1 Thess 5:22.)
- We believe that God offers redemption and restoration to all who confess and forsake their sin, seeking His mercy and forgiveness through Jesus Christ. (Acts 3:19-21; Rom 10:9-10; 1 Cor 6:9-11.)
- We believe that every person must be afforded compassion, love, kindness, respect, and dignity. (Mark 12:28-31; Luke 6:31.) Hateful and harassing behavior or attitudes directed toward an individual are to be repudiated and are not in accord with Scripture or the doctrines of Dream City Christian School.
- We believe that all human life is sacred and created by God in His image. Human life is of inestimable worth in all its dimensions, including pre-born babies, the aged, the physically or mentally challenged, and every other stage or condition from conception through natural death. We are therefore called to defend, protect and value all human life. (Psalm 139)
- Final Authority for Matters of Belief and Conduct: The statement of faith does not exhaust the extent of our beliefs. The Bible itself, as the inspired and infallible Word of God that speaks with final authority concerning truth, morality, and the proper conduct of mankind, is the sole and final source of all that we believe. For purposes of Dream City Christian School’s faith, doctrine, practice, policy, and discipline, our school board is Dream City Christian School’s final interpretive authority on the Bible’s application.
Enroll at Dream City Christian
Start your application today and join hundreds of other families in Greater Phoenix in raising strong Christian leaders.
Dream City Christian School admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.