International Student Admissions Application 2023 -2024
Aug. 1st Fall Admission
Dec. 31st Spring Admission
Please submit all documents by the above dates. Failure to do so will delay processing.
Required Application Documents:
- Application fee of $500.00 (non-refundable, deducted from total tuition).
- Completed International Student Application. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Transcripts from previous school for the past 3 years (English Translation).
- 2 Letters of reference by a current teacher, principal, academic counselor, or clergy.
- Medical Information Form AND most recent physical examination (must be within the past year).
- Birth Certificate (with English translation) or copy of current passport.
- Immunization Verification Form including COVID 19 Immunization status.
- Bank Statement of Economic Sufficiency, (Financial means of support required by Dept. of Homeland Security for one year tuition and living expenses).
- English Proficiency Test – TOEFL, IELTS, DUOLINGO
Applicants who are selected for admission will be scheduled for a SKYPE interview. Upon acceptance, you will be provided your acceptance letter and enrollment contract. Upon receipt of the signed enrollment contract and $1000.00 reservation deposit, DCCS will provide you with the I-20 and instructions for applying for your F-1 Visa. Full tuition is due 30 days prior to the start of the semester. Dream City Christian School is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.